NEW: 7 BANKSETA qualifications!
We kick off 2021 with some good news: GIFS is now accredited with the BANKSETA Education and Training Quality Assurance body!
This means we now have the green-light to offer these seven, NQF 5, online BANKSETA-accredited programmes:
- National Certificate: Banking
- National Certificate: Financial Markets and Instruments
- National Certificate: Generic Management
- National Certificate: Generic Management: Customer Management
- National Certificate: Generic Management: General Management: Banking
- National Certificate: Generic Management: Skills Development Management: Banking
- National Certificate: Generic Management: Strategic Management: Banking
The new addition to our accreditation list means that GIFS now offers the Big 3: Services SETA, INSETA and BANKSETA qualifications.
“The BANKSETA accreditation is a significant milestone for GIFS and we are thrilled to end the year with such good news,” explains Dr Kershen Pillay, CEO of The Graduate Institute of Financial Sciences. “The seven programme offerings are specially designed to impart and enhance skills and competencies that are considered critical for the post-pandemic banking sector. It’s all systems go from our end, and we can’t wait to transform the lives of our country’s banking professionals.”
All seven NQF 5 BANKSETA qualifications are online-based via our supported, user-friendly system.
You can sign up right away for National Certificate: Banking, National Certificate: Financial Markets and Instruments, and National Certificate: Generic Management. Registration for all other programmes will open in a few weeks.
Have questions? We’d love to help. Please mail [email protected]
26 January 2021