Let’s face it, exams can be stressful. But GIFS’ new online exams have some pretty cool features that makes the experience fun (bet you never thought “exam” and “fun” could be used in the same sentence!).
1. Safe and convenient
PJs, a tiara, your fave OOTD, or your fluffy slippers. There is no dress code for our exams. Simply wear what you’re comfy with. Because you’ll be writing in the comfort of your own safe space – wherever that may be – you’ll be calmer and in a better frame of mind for the exams. Also, no distraction is an added plus.
2. Step into future
Ever watched sci-fi movies and wonder what it’ll be like to live in a nifty world like that? GIFS’ online exams, with its Artificial Intelligence experience, offers you amazing advancements in technology. The future is here. You’re just a click away from being in your own sci-fi film!
3. Say goodbye to sore fingers
With almost everything now just a click, tap, type, or a touch-screen away, you’d think that tackling an exam with a pen would be less common. With the GIFS online exam experience, you can say goodbye to sore, achy fingers (a side-effect of writing volumes). Everything is typed out. Easy to correct errors. Quick to translate your thoughts, and less painful, crampy hands.
4. Help every step of the way
We did all our homework so we could get you the best state-of-the-art, international academic software tools available. The GIFS’ online exam platform is exciting and has very little room for confusion. Not sure what to do? Puzzling over the next step? The system “holds your hand” throughout, with clear prompts and instructions.
5. No more boring
Remember exam days in school? Those black-and-white question papers, the invigilator who stared you down if you just as much as shuffled in your seat or bent down to pick up your pen? Remember those long excruciating minutes you had to sit through after you’d finished your paper because you couldn’t leave? None of that with the GIFS online exam experience. Just you, a world-class platform, cool tools, and a relaxed, interactive experience!
Do's and Don'ts
After all the hard work you are putting in, you can’t afford to trip up at the finishing line. So please be sure to stick to the rules.
As you prepare for exams, we want to remind you of the behaviour and conduct that could land you in hot water. Please take the time to read through the points below.
Behaviour to avoid during your exam:
- Listening to music
- Leaving the room (Unless very urgent)
- Sitting with a window behind you
- Moving your laptop (unless required due to internet signal, lighting etc.)
Behaviour that could result in non-compliance:
- If you are seen or heard speaking to other individuals while writing your exam.
- If there are other individuals nearby.
- If you do not perform the room scan.
- If we are unable to verify your identity:
- If the image taken of yourself is not clear.
- If the image on your ID document does not match your visual
- If you lose connection, you must redo the Proctor activity. If you continue with the exam without being proctored, you will be deemed non-compliant.
- If clear plagiarism is detected on screen. These include:
- Researching topics using Google or any other search engine
- Opening of any and all learning material on screen
- Using your mobile phone