The Information Systems and Technology (IST) programme aims to:
- Cover the Short Term Insurance industry from a MACRO perspective (global & local view).
- Fast-track the immersion of IST graduates into the insurance industry, promoting quick tangible outputs.
- Create a sustainable workforce and platforms for innovation, allowing the industry to scale through technology.
- This is an internationally benchmarked programme and will delivered at a post NQF level 7.
Apply now for the Information Systems & Technology (IST) Graduate Programme 2023/24
- The programme is open to all IST graduates who have verifiable qualification/s in the field of information technology, data analytics or systems at a NQF level 7
- Candidates applying , must be employed in an entry level position within the Information, systems and technology departments of insurance companies.
- SA Citizen with valid ID
Whilst this programme is open to all South African youth, preference will be given to previously disadvantaged candidates.
Applications are open from 15 October 2023 – 30 November 2023
The programme is limited to 20 Graduates.
- Non- members = R8 000
- IIG Members = R5 000
GIFS is excited to team up with the Insurance Institute of Gauteng (IIG) and Sasria to kick off this game-changer for the Short-Term Insurance space! If you would like to find out more about our partners, click on the links below:
How to become a member of the IIG? Click here to find out!