The Information Systems and Technology (IST) programme aims to:
- Cover the STI industry from a MACRO perspective (global & local view).
- Fast-track the immersion of IST graduates into the insurance industry, promoting quick tangible outputs.
- Create a sustainable workforce and platforms for innovation, allowing the industry to scale through technology.
- This is an internationally benchmarked programme and will delivered at a post NQF level 7.
- The programme will commence on the 28 May 2021 and will conclude on the 14 December 2021
Apply now for the Information Systems & Technology (IST) Graduate Programme 2021
- The programme is open to all IST graduates who have verifiable qualification/s in the field of information technology, data analytics or systems at a NQF level 7
- Candidates applying , must be employed in an entry level position within the Information, systems and technology departments of insurance companies.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 to 35
- SA Citizen with valid ID
Whilst this programme is open to all South African youth, preference will be given to previously disadvantaged candidates.
Applications are open from 16 March 2021 – 28 April 2021
The programme is limited to 25 Graduates