GIFS precautionary measures, COVID-19
In light of recent developments in South Africa, and around the world, concerning the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to assure you that we at GIFS are taking every precaution necessary to mitigate the repercussions for our business partners and others close to us.
We have initiated the rollout of online solutions to assist our clients with remote working and learning. As always, we remain committed to delivering quality services during this challenging time.
GIFS mitigation measures include:
* In enabling our clients and fighting the spread of fake news, we are offering a free online workshop on the essentials of COVID-19. This will be rolled out in partnership with our e-learning partners.
* We are replacing all contact sessions with a national online support schedule. We will confirm the dates once we have consulted with all stakeholders.
* Summative assessments will take place at the end of the programme, as formal exam conditions need to be adhered to.
* Formative assessments will be facilitated online and through WhatsApp communities – specific to your organisation and qualifications – in which your employees will also be included.
* We are currently in discussion with our partners to offer data-free learning programmes.
* All meetings will be conducted through the relevant digital platforms.
We are monitoring the situation closely and will respond accordingly as things unfold. For now, these unusual circumstances call on all of us to adapt the way we do business, but we are in the fortunate and able position to do so. Our services to clients will continue without interruption.
It is up to each of us to do our bit in these trying times, but we will get through this together. Be kind. Stay positive. And stay safe.
The GIFS team