NQF Level 4 | NLRD ID: 71489
Who will benefit from the programme?
The FETC: Contact Centre Operations Level 4 Qualification is intended for staff, supervisors or team leaders of aspiring managers of business units in small, medium and large organisations, or those aspiring to these positions.
The Curriculum is aligned to the Further Education & Training Certificate: Contact Centre Operations 71489 Level 4 with a total credit value of 132 credits. The programme consists of Fundamentals — 56 credits, core — 66 credits and electives — 10. The programme is presented by way of lectures, group discussions, case studies and role-plays at NQF Level 4.
The minimum entry requirements for admission are:
- Competent in Communication at NQF Level 3
- Competent in Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 3
- Competent in Computer Literacy Level 3
To complete the programme successfully, and be awarded a certificate, learners must be found competent in all aspects of the assessments according to Services SETA requirements.
Assessment of Participants
Assessment is both formative and summative and includes:
- Individual, group exercises and tasks
- Portfolio of evidence of workplace application
The programme is designed for junior managers, which includes (but is not limited to) team leaders, supervisors, foremen and section heads in these organisations or communities, or for preparing persons aspiring to junior management positions to develop the required competencies. Also for unemployed persons wishing to enter into the Financial Services Industry.
- Ethics and quality: Make decisions based on code of ethics and related quality standards.
- Understand and implement service levels in a contact Centre environment.
- Be able to communicate the product knowledge of your service offerings.
- Perform at required business levels.
- Understand your market and the Contact Centre environment.
- Provide coaching to new employees.
- Apply specific Contact Centre sales knowledge and skills in creating and meeting sales targets and requirements.